Tiny Book

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Involvement in campus activities

Assalamualaikum and good morning.


We are junior Santri D'Wangsa Putra UPMKB .



For the first time, My friend and I making a show at Dewan Sri Kenyalang, We are present you Zapin and Inang.  To make a story, let me begin with introduce myself. My name is Khairul Nizam bin Mohamad. and I come from Sabah. At my left, his name is Jeremy adam, and he come from Sarawak. then, infront adam, his name is Azri amri. that person that wear Baju Melayu in pink colour his name is hafiz from Kuala Lumpur and Shadan from Sabah to. like me. Shadan also my friend at my old school.

Santri D'Wangsa Putra not just perform as traditional dancer or Modern dancer, but we also perform as model for Putra Cultural Night. 



                                                 Santri D'Wangsa Putra at the bakstage

 Santri D'Wangsa Putra after perform at Dewan    Sri Kenyalang.We take this picture at Dance room UPMKB.
We are new Family

No comments:

Post a Comment